River Oaks Properties is El Paso’s premier commercial real estate developer. Our team members provide support for tenants and help build our business. Open positions within our team are listed below.
OBJECTIVE: Under the direct supervision of the Company President this position will be responsible for retail leasing to include negotiating, lease preparation, closings and maintaining relationships with prospective tenants and outside brokers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop & maintain relationships with Tenants, prospective tenants, and outside brokers at the local, regional, and national level.
- Lease retail space, primarily small shop spaces by showing properties, providing leasing and area information, and working with prospects to identify their needs.
- Identify potential tenants and contact them to occupy space in our large and growing portfolio.
- Lease negotiations from initial inquiry and Letters of Intent through lease execution.
- Receive incoming telephone calls along with making cold calls.
- Work with the property management department on construction and maintenance-related issues on tenants’ behalf.
- Complete transactions by reviewing lease requirements, negotiating terms, obtaining signatures and deposits.
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSA)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Possess excellent verbal, written communications skills and exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
- Previous sales experience is required.
- Real Estate experience is helpful but not required.
- Bilingual is not required but is a plus.
- Possess aggressive and consistent sales techniques in which to achieve high closing ratios.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Real Estate License is NOT required.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
A four-year Bachelor’s degree in related field
NOTE: Though not a requirement, oral and written Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills are helpful.