River Oaks Properties is El Paso’s premier commercial real estate developer. Our team members provide support for tenants and help build our business. Open positions within our team are listed below.
The part-time temporary position is for the Accounting Department.
Work 15 to 20 hours a week for about 2-3 months.
- Attaching the payable files to Yardi after each check run
- Providing copies of CAM invoice backup when we receive tenant requests
- Scanning final CAM packets after letters are approved and signed
- Tracking dates in our CAM progress log as charges are posted and mailed
- Getting tenant dead files scanned and ready for archiving
Please click the link below to apply:
River Oaks Properties is currently seeking a Real Estate Attorney/General Counsel with experience in commercial real estate. Texas Bar License is preferred. The position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in El Paso, TX, and reports to the President.
Founded in 1959, River Oaks Properties has become one of the largest shopping center developers in the El Paso area. Our strategic investments in rapidly growing, high-traffic areas, commitment to quality construction, and proactive style of property management have allowed us to develop an extensive portfolio of more than 5 million square feet.
For more information about this position, please email Linda Kleinhans, HR Manager, email@example.com, or apply at: https://ropelpaso.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=11